Thursday, February 25, 2010

All I have to do is smile

it is thursday today. wow wasn't expecting that.
the last three days hav seriously felt like at least a week.
ah the joys of o-week.

i'll just give a brief overview of my 3 days cause going into detail requires thought, which i really don't hav.
first day: great start
apparently i had declined my offer some time in the past few months.
gah why me?!
but continued on like i was a normal uni student.
listened to lots of people talk.
walked around a lot.
met lots of people.
ate a sausage.
discovered if i keep my car in ballarat, i will soon become a taxi driver. which i don't particularly want. so i will hav to think of something to restrain this from happening. hmmm...
did something i regret HOWEVER will never do again. this is a promise to myself. never ever.
lasagne for dinner.
PARTAY that night.
typical ballarat weather, it decides to rain.
the house is tiny.
backyard is massive.
it is raining.
can't breathe inside.
get wet outside.
i look like a drowned rat. i was so sad :(
there seemed to be a never ending amount of people that i had to meet & introduce myself to. can't remember anyone's names. plus i shouted the whole night. sore throat today...

Day two: learned about a...wait for it...boot camp!!
so doing it. i'm quite excited. three morning's a week. 7:30AM. woo...kill me now :P
HEAPS of informations drilled into my head, finding it hard to remember it all. hopefully will come back to me wen i am in need.
went out to the movies that night to see Valentine's Day. look typical romantic chick flick. wat do you expect. but it made me so happy :D well i enjoyed it anyway.
very close to having a massive spaz attack that night. very close. i then told Daddy & scottie about it. they encouraged me. wat the?
Dad: "you should of just blown up and become really scary"
Scottie: "yea like this" *pushes me REALLY hard against my desk*
how are the two men of my house encouraging me to be violent. this is so not them. but i suppose with the victim in mind, they would encourage it...
drove home listening to amazing music which made me feel like i was in a movie scene, in new york, driving home at night, thinking about everything emotional in my life. i tried to do that, but i was in ballarat & my emotional life i either didn't want to think about or wasn't worthy of cutting a movie scene.

Day three: dance streaming.
twas average. think i'm probably in lowest dance level.
but to be honest, am surprisingly happy about it. i just want to learn the basics again which i haven't done in soooo long. it will be a basis for which i can improve on.
listened to a looooong 1 & 1/2 hour OH&S lecture on injury & injury prevention.
was made a cool ice cream invention for dessert that night.
neopolitan ice cream, banana, cinnamon, strawberries, & a dollop of cream. so so so nice :)
drove home. home!!
love being alone in a car. i get to sing & put the music up LOUD. it just makes me soo happy.
i'm pretty sure the last 1km to my house i almost flew up the road i was so ambitious to get there.
i got attacked by turks & scottie while still in the car.
love those two.

i now hav 4 days off.
with wat shall i hav the pleasure of doing with them?
only time shall tell i suppose.


"There is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."
-Proverbs 18:24



Till we meet again.


No comments:

Post a Comment