Sunday, February 28, 2010

new adventures

today shall be short & brief because i'm going to bed because...
TOMMOROW I'M A UNI STUDENT!!!
wow extremely weird to say that.
i honestly thought at one stage in my life that people in yr 7 were old.
then yr 10.
then yr 12.
then uni.
um wat the?
how hav i become one of these.
and the coolest thing is, tommorow my day consists of a ballet class & singing tute.
this makes me extremely happy.
gotta love uni.



did a lot of driving today.
wen not driving i was chasing a 7yr old who had endless amounts of energy.
wen not doing either of them i was running away frm turks & scottie in the gardens.
then wen i had a chance & was doing none of the above, i was eating frozen yoghurt.
i am so tired now as a result.
that is why my bed is desperately calling my name.
so tonight is extremely short, i'm sorry.
all i can say is that i really can't wait to move into a house wen i can buy stuff.
couches.
beds.
art work.
vases.
tables.
random cool statues.
picking colour schemes.
cocktail glasses.
crockery sets.
i really am excited.
my life awaites me :)



"You're a good freeway driver."
yea thanx for that love.
p.s. i wasn't actually crying. turk's added it for dramatic effect. but i was deeply hurt :P


"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity."
-Proverbs 17:17








Till we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. im sorry... hahaha
    xoxoxo

    have fun tomorrow at university!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're forgiven
    you too!! hehe
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete