Thursday, March 18, 2010

almost weekend

hello my fellow bloggers.
well last night was st patricks day.
last night strange one got a tad tipsy and very emotional.
last night i played scategories & lost.
last night i couldn't stop eating burger rings.
last night as soon as my head hit the pillow i was out to it. alcohol??
also, last night someone got stabbed right near my beloved uni.
then this morning i got up early and went to bootcamp and did pilates.

i'm sort of starting to admire the amazingness of mothers & fathers.
the way they manage to fit everything into their day.
meals.
washing.
cleaning.
dishes.
chores in town.
personal cleanliness & hygiene.
i honestly don't know how they do it.
i'm stuffed.
maybe it's a repitition thing.
hmmm.

i find it really embarassing wen i'm sitting at my dinning room table singing my absolute heart out with the window open and people walk past.
i mean i suppose i hav some sort of excuse.
but still...
gah embarassing :S

And tommorow is Friday!!
which means i'm going to yabc tommorow night.
and going home tommorow night
and it's the weekend!!
this makes me extremely happy
:)



Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment