Sunday, March 21, 2010

another sunday night

it's another sunday night. finished another week. lived another weekend. starting a new cycle again.

it's another sunday night. i'm sitting in my bed. under the covers for once. the weather's starting to like me.

it's another sunday night. i feel a bit like a man. don't know why. maybe cause i'm wearing a man's t-shirt to bed.

i can hear strange one just coming home thru the door. us two girls are in our rooms. in bed. "asleep".
we both came home to quite a few finished beer bottles that had been consumed over the weekend. we're both quite intrigued.

i love looking round my room & seeing what i'v kept from certain people & events. it makes me see what i find important in my life and how i treasure moments and people so much.
my "calming" box from secondary school wen i start to become a stress head. 3D glasses. photos. soft toys. a balloon. food that is so precious i'm scared to eat. pink sequin headband (with matching wrist band) i'm cool like that :P my favourite 18th b'day cards. money from america. a piece of white & orange paper with a number on it. and my weird obsession and love of candles.

this weekend is another one of those weekends when i just want to rabble on and on about how much i love my friends.
and how amazingly blesssed i am to hav them. cause seriously, they're incredible.
each one of them. in their own special way.
i will fall asleep soon with a smile on my face after such a wonderful night & day.
they exhausted me to the core this weekend. blisters forming. legs prob won't let me get up in the morning. but still...my smile will be there.
the extreme happiness i felt walking around the city with them.
annoyance at times. having many a "Joey" moments. learning to work together. i wouldn't trade it for the world.
and i do hate being away from them. but i'm definitly learning to treasure every single moment wen with them. makes it amazingly worthwhile.
even wen they strip the blankets off ur sleeping body to wake you up.
i still love them.
so so much.
for the world.


"...forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Luke 6:37


Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment