Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ub mania

Can i just say, i cannot wait to get fit & toned.
i am hoping that my kill-worthy weekly jazz class & almost daily boot camp will help me achieve this.
it had better, cause i'm not going to this torture class for nothing.
saying that, i had sooo much fun.
i really hav an amazing teacher.

lectures ub style are pretty awesome i must say.
standing up on the lecture theatre stage making poses to the 3 audience members taking pictures was quite fun.
a very unique lecture i'm thinking compared to other courses.

i enjoyed the warm weather in ballarat today.
i savoured it as i'v heard it will not come very often.
wore black which prob wasn't a good idea as it seems to soak up sun.
i'm smart....i know.

things that hav made my day today:
pizza for dinner.
sytycd.
my bed.
waking up to a text.
james taylor.
my family.

also, note to all the chocolate that could possibly come into my life:
IF YOU ARE IN MY WAY, I WILL EAT YOU. SO I SUGGEST YOU STAY OUT
OF MY WAY. PLEASE. THANK YOU.






"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."
-Psalm 119:11







Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment