Sunday, March 14, 2010

nothing

i am sitting with my family in my loung room laughing our heads off at biggest loser.
i feel sort of bad, but the commando really is hilarious.
ah the joys of family life.

so i feel like my life is:
weekdays=uni
weekend=get to live life
i mean dont get me wrong, i love uni.
but as for writing a blog, it feels as if hav nothing to write about.
i go to uni each day.
get completely exhausted.
know i hav to do assignments.
sit in front of the couch thinking of the asssignment i hav to do.
then go to bed because i'm completely out to it & most likely hav to get up before 7am.
and it makes me sad that my life actually seems quite boring.
BUT...
i did hav a wonderful weekend :-)
hmmm now that i think about it, i slept for a large portion of it.
but i slept all of that with my desired person of choice so i'm happy.

well i'm sorry but that is my life at the moment.
i miss my beautiful friends so so much.
i really do need to see them soon.
i'm starting to go insane.
"Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
-Psalm 90:12


Till we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. i miss you toooo.
    perfect choice of picture.
    <3 you a lot.
    cannot wait to see you.
    glad you spent time sleeping ^_^ with *cough* spot *cough*

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhaa ah my most beautiful sarah. i love you very much. you make me smile so much :)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete