Saturday, March 6, 2010

new

i cant believe i hav moved.
out of home.
into a new home.
new room.
new people.
different feel & smell.
new sounds.
new temperature.
new views.
different dynamics.
different food.
it reminds me of moving to plc.
but better.
it all lies ahead of me.
and it's a tad exciting.

this morning i woke up & started to pack my room up.
i hav an unbelievable amount of stuff.
just random stuff.
took a LOT of it.
packed it all in my little car.
my desk included.
and me & myself drove along the all too familiar road to ballarat.
know that road way too well.
got caught in a couple of crazy storms.
the sky was brilliant tho.

and it is now 8:49pm and i am sitting on my bed which i picked up.
just ate grilled flake, a potato cake, & chips for dinner.
watched Princess and the Frog.
drank sprite.
did dishes.
looking round at my new room for at least the rest of this year.
my desk in front of me.
wardrobe to the left.
window to the right.
cant wait to get properly settled.
it will just be so great.

ok just was a complete failure in life.
went to get a drumstick from the freezer to eat.
started unwrapping the paper.
was not coming easily.
pushed it a little too hard.
it collapsed in my hand.
so embarassing.
glad no one saw it.
and this information is only to stay between us bloggers ok.
hush hush.

i find it interesting how you can be perfectly normal, calm & collected one moment, then you either see, hear, or feel something, and it completely is turned up in the air.
i had this experience today.
and it didn't even directly effect me.
i just suddenly stopped breathing.
became shaky.
started talking to myself.
the body does weird things wen it wants to.
so can the mind.
and it often is frustrating.
especially wen ur driving.

need a song to sing.
i need offers!
wat could i sing that would be suitable for me??
anyone!?
thank you in advance :)


"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger;"
-James 1:19



Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment