Thursday, March 4, 2010

i'm not weird

so tonight i was really excited to write my blog.
don't know why.
but i raced to my room, then raced to turk's room where the comp was.
sat down. got all mentally prepared.
and low & behold.
the internet decided to hate me for a while & would not let me write it.
this made me very sad :(
so i went & got into my pj's and now here i am.
i'm sort of rushing it tonight, even tho i'm in the most talkative mood.
hav to be in ballarat in 12 hours.
gah.


ok so i'm happy to be in D ballet & jazz.
fantastic to go back to basics.
really great.
love the classes.
but D tap.
i'm sorry but i really would like to move on from taps & shuffles & simple simple combinations.
it's just so frustrating.
grrr it just makes tap classes boring which is the last thing i want.
however music theory was soooooo much fun today.
hav the most amazingly funny & great teacher.
and he knows my name!
not sure why.
think i was a tad weird in that class today.
couldn't stop talking.
and being outspoken.
oh well...at least he knows me.



car trip home was great.
i tried to eat dried fruit while driving.
ended up having to fetch a piece that had fallen down my top.
quite awkward & uncomfortable.
not sure why im sharing this fact with you...
then after that small incident, i got out my container of fruity bites that i had packed this morning for my 'play lunch'.
tried to balance this open container on my lap while driving round corners.
it could only end in disaster.
BUT...
it didn't.
i was amazingly vigile with my driving & eating at just the right times.
i was very proud of myself.
i then thought i should get a list that whenever i think of something that i will prob forget but would be really good for this blog and i would write it down.
this is all happening while i'm driving.
so i try to find a piece of paper.
then a pen.
then think of things.
so here i am, driving, trying to concentrate on the road, thinking of things to write, then getting the pen & paper on the steering wheel and attempting to make out any words on this piece of paper.
other drivers out on the road, you really should be wary of me.
i'm dangerous.



bought my bed today.
and a WARM WOOLEN underlay.
i can't believe i'm moving on saturday.
thats not tommorow but the next day.
wow that's weird.
i really am looking forward to it tho.
sorted out with turks wat i'm taking.
i admit, i think i hav a majority of mine and her clothing.
woops...



scottie made us sit at the table at dinner & go round telling everyone about our days.
he's very cute.
very cool quote that i just had to write down tho from him.



"I think it's due in the 8th week of March."



uh Ange...
i love him.



anywho i need to go to bed, to sleep.
i'v become a bit addicted to sudoku lately.
before i go to sleep.
in bed.
but i get too tired to concentrate then make a mistake which annoys me.
tonight i will go straight to sleep.









"Always glory! Always praise!"
-Romans 11:36 (The Message)








Till we meet again...

1 comment:

  1. i love you jane.
    and also - i do that, write stuff down for my blog... its kinda crazy. but i do it. haha.
    i miss you already. thankgoodness for city romp, in the not tooo distant future.
    ballarat is actually too far away. its a joke. gah. sorry to hear about tap...thats just stupid. are they all together? like because you are in D for the other two you have to be for tap? :-(

    love you a gazillion + 1
    xox

    ReplyDelete